Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021 – One Time Financial Grants of Rs 15,000 each to Temple Priests / Namghorias: The Assam Government decided to provide temple priests and Namghorias in the state with one-time financial grants of Rs 15,000 each. The Govt of Assam has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 each to Temple Priests / Namghorias from Namghors who are suffering from problems during the Covid-19 pandemic. The last date for submission of online applications extened to 06/01/2022.
In this article, we will try to cover all details of the latest Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website www.anudaanassamculture.com. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt Job and Private Sectors Job Notifications. Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021 is an Assam Govt Scheme for one time financial assistant.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Department of Cultural Affairs, Assam|
|Name of Scheme||Financial Assistance Temple Priests / Namghorias|
|Scheme Category||Assam Govt Scheme|
|Apply Start Date||26-11-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||06-01-2022|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021
The Assam government decided to provide temple priests and Namghorias in the state with one-time financial grants Eligibility Criteria are given below.
1. Candidate must be a citizen of Assam.
2. The applicant temple or namghar should have a minimum of 5 years of service as a priest or namgharia. The applicant must submit an experience certificate signed by the Chairman/Secretary of the management committee/executive committee of the concerned temple or namghar.
3. The temple or namghar must be completed at least 50 years.
4. The applicant’s annual income is mandatory to be less than Rs 3 lakh.
5. Central and State Government pensioners will not be able to apply under this act.
Age Limit: Applicant should be a minimum of 40 years of age till 01.01.2021.
For any queries contact at: [email protected]
How To Apply for Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this scheme through online mode by visiting the official website www.anudaanassamculture.com. They may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on Online Apply Link.
- The official portal of the Department of Cultural Affairs, Assam will be displayed.
- Register your details.
- Enter all required details and at the end click on the Submit button.
- Print out the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates of Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021
Starting date for submission of Online Application: 26/11/2021
Last date for submission of Online Application: 06/01/2022
|Online Apply Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Income Certificate||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021
Q. What is the Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021?
A. Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021 is Assam Govt Scheme. In this Scheme, the Assam Government provides temple priests and Namghorias in the state with one-time financial grants of Rs 15,000 each.
Q. What is the Last Date to Apply Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021?
A. The Last Date to Apply Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021 is 06/01/2022
Q. How To Apply for Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021?
A. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this scheme through online mode by visiting the official website www.anudaanassamculture.com.
Q. What is the Official Website of Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021?
A. The Official Website of Assam Namghorias Scheme 2021 is www.anudaanassamculture.com