|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2022|
|Name of Posts||LDC/JSA, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & DEO|
|No of Posts||Not Specified|
|Education Qualification||Higher Secondary|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination for the recruitment of LDC/JSA, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & DEO under Govt. of India. Good News! Interested and eligible 12th passed candidates who are looking for a Career in SSC through CHSL may apply for this exam.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the Exam Aspirants are requested to go through the SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2022
Name of Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of Posts: Vacancy details will be updated soon.
Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must need to be between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st January of 2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise upper age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- ESM: 3 years
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Exam Centres in North East Region: Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Churachandpur(5502), Imphal(5501), Ukhrul(5503), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701), Dimapur (5301), Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601)
Application Fee of SSC CHSL Exam
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking/UPI
How to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment?
Before applying online to the SSC CHSL Exam interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the Official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new SSC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of online application: 1st February 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 7th March 2022
- Date of SSC CHSL Tier I Examination: May 2022
Important Web-Links of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 1535 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- DMCH Recruitment 2022 – 10 Security Guard Vacancy
- SBI Recruitment 2022- Apply Online for 5008 Junior Associate Vacancy
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 1673 Probationary Officer Vacancy
- LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment 2022 – 06 Supervisor, Technician & Other Vacancy
FAQs of SSC CHSL Recruitment
What is the starting date of online application?
#The starting date of online application for CHSL Exam 2022 is 1st February 2022.
What is the last date for online application?
# The last date of online application for CHSL Exam 2022 is 7th March 2022.
What is the full form of the CHSL?
# The full form of the CHSL Exam is Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination.
What is the application fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
# The application fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 is for General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-and for SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen/PWD: Nil