|Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 – 101 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur|
|Name of Post||Gaon Pradhan|
|No of Posts||101 posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date||7th July 2022|
|Last Date||30th July 2022|
Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur has released the Official notification for the recruitment of 101 Gaonpradhan Vacancy under Tezpur, Dhekiajuli, Thelamara, Chariduar and Naduar Revenue Circles. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply with help of this article.
We have shared complete information about Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 1535 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- DMCH Recruitment 2022 – 10 Security Guard Vacancy
- SBI Recruitment 2022- Apply Online for 5008 Junior Associate Vacancy
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 1673 Probationary Officer Vacancy
- LGBRIMH Tezpur Recruitment 2022 – 06 Supervisor, Technician & Other Vacancy
Sonitpur Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Gaonpradhan
No of posts: 100 posts
Revenue Circle Wise Vacancy
- Tezpur: 24 Posts
- Dhekiajuli: 27 Posts
- Thelamara: 09 Posts
- Chariduar: 23 Posts
- Naduar: 18 Posts
Name of Revenue Circles: Tezpur, Dhekiajuli, Thelamara, Chariduar, and Naduar.
Eligibility Criteria of Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment
Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India. Applicant must be permanent resident of a citizen in a village/Lot for which he has applied for the post of Gaonpradhan.
Educational Qualification: The candidate is required to have passed 10th standard or matriculation from a recognized institution or board.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 30 years of age and not more than 65 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
Property: Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/ her name in the area in which he/ she intends to be appointed as Gaon Pradhan.
Children: Candidate should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partner. Candidate should furnish a self-affidavit that the applicant does not have more than two living children from a single/ multiple partner.
Government Employee: The candidate should not be a government employee.
Political Party: The candidate should not be a member of any political party.
How to apply for Sonitpur Gaon Pradhan Recruitment?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the official advertisement will be able to submit their application in the standard form of application before the last date of application. Candidates have to submit their filled application at the following address.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur.
Required Documents to Apply:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (3 Copies).
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit Card).
- Documents Relating to Owned Landed Property.
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate.
- Documents Relating to Social Works.
- Mauzadar Certificate.
- Declaration in Form-A (Small Family Norms).
Important Dates of Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of Application: 7th July 2022
- Last date for submission of Application: 30th July 2022 till 5 PM