|Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment 2023 – Peon and Chowkidar Vacancy|
|Organization Name||CJM, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur|
|Name of Posts||Peon and Chowkidar|
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Qualification||Class VIII pass|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment 2023
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, Assam has released the job notification for the recruitment of 02 Peon and Chowkidar Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in the government sector can apply with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notifications which are given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2023 fully.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment Vacancy Details
No of posts: 1 [OBC/MOBC]
No of posts: 1 [SC]
Salary: (PB1) Rs.12000-52000/- + GP Rs.3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class VIII but should not have passed Class XII. Candidates who have passed Class XII shall not be eligible to apply.
Preference: Candidates having extra qualification like driving, electrical repairing knowledge and other skills useful in the office functioning shall be given preference and the candidates are to mention about such extra qualification if any in their applications.
Citizenship: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age in case of OBC/MOBC and 45 years in case of SC.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Employment Exchange Registration: The name of the candidates must be registered with any of the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
Interview centre: Lakhimpur (Date and Venue will be informed in the Official website)
How to Apply for Lakhimpur Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
The applications in Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualifications, Age, along with 3(three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office address given below.
|Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur,
- The candidates shall mention their mobile number in the application form invariably and also their e-mail id in the application form if available.
- Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON & CHOWKIDAR”.
Important Dates of Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of Application: 22nd February 2023
- Last date for submission of Application: 15th March 2023
Important Web-Links of Lakhimpur Judiciary Recruitment 2023
Table of Contents