|Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 – 130 Stenographer Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer|
|No of Posts||130 Posts|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
Gauhati High Court has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 130 Stenographer Grade-II & III Vacancy in the district courts of Assam. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in Gauhati High Court may apply online here.
In this article, we will have shared all details of the latest Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website https://ghconline.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification 2023 fully.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
1. Stenographer Grade-II
No of posts: 34 posts
(i) The candidate must be a graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement.
(ii) Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic/ any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/ Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/ completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22000-Rs.97000+ GP Rs. 9700/- plus other allowances.
2. Stenographer Grade-III
No of posts: 96 posts
(i) Candidate who has passed H.S. examination from any recognized Board/ Council/ University as on the date of advertisement.
(ii) Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/ Polytechnic/ any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/ Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000-Rs.60500+ GP Rs. 7400/- plus other allowances.
Other Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the constitution of India.
Age Limit: Category wise maximum age limits are given below (as on the last date of receipt of applications):
- Unreserved: 40 years
- OBC/MOBC: 43 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- STP/STH: 45 years
- PwBD: 50 years
Local Language Proficiency: Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
The details of the application fee to be paid by the candidates are indicated below:
- SC/ ST: Rs.150/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official Gauhati High Court Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Gauhati High Court Recruitment portal will be displayed in a new tab.
- Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required information on that page, and then click “Submit Registration”.
- Click on “Update candidate details”
- After that upload Photo and Signature.
- After submission of the application candidates should take a printout of the Fee Payment Challan.
- The Payment can be made at any branch of SBI after two working days of submission of online application on or before last fixed for payment of fees.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of online application: 28th February 2023
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th March 2023
- Last date for payment of fees: 18th March 2023, Till bank transaction hours
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Table of Contents