DC Karimganj Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 5 Grade IV Vacancy: Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 5 Grade IV Vacancy in the cadre of Peon, Khansama, Chowkidar, and Mali in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a career at DC Office Karimganj can apply here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest DC Karimganj Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, selection procedure, and application form. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://karimganj.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the DC Karimganj Recruitment Notification 2021 fully.
Overview of DC Karimganj Recruitment 2021
Recruitment of 5 Grade IV Vacancy in the cadre of Peon, Khansama, Chowkidar, and Mali in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj overview is given below in a table.
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj|
|Name of Posts||Peon, Khansama, Chowkidar, and Mali|
|No of Posts||05|
|Age Limit||21-38 Years|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Job Location||Karimganj, Assam|
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
DC Karimganj Recruitment Vacancy Details
No of posts: 01 [STP]
No of posts: 01 [UR]
No of posts: 02 [EWS: 01 & UR: 01]
No of posts: 01 [UR]
Salary: Rs.12000-52000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
Eligibility Criteria of DC Karimganj Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for different categories are as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed.
Final Select List of the candidate will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit of the written test in respect of selection in the post of (i) Peon and Chokidar and (ii) and combined merit of written test and practical test for selection in the post of Khansama and mali.
How to apply for DC Karimganj Recruitment?
Before applying to these vacancies interested eligible candidates must read the full notification.
Applicants must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with the standard Form under Assam Gazette of part – IX.
- 3 (three) copies of recent and coloured and self attested photograph of recent passport size.
- Copy of the certificate of educational qualification.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (having the up-to-date validity).
- Copy of EWS certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
- Copy of physically handicapped certificate.
- Proficiency Certificate in case of the candidates who will submit application for the post of Khansama and Mali as the posts are having the knowledge of (i) Cooking and (ii) Plantation/maintenance of garden/lawn respectively.
- The application must be submitted in an envelope with the superscription on the body of the envelope “Application for the post of Peon/ Khansama/ Mali/ Chowkidar in DC’s Office, Karimganj with the name and address and contact number of the candidates.
Address for submission/communication of the application:-
The Deputy Commissioner,
P.O. P.S. & District: Karimganj,
Assam, Pin Code: 788710.
- Starting date for submission of application: 10/11/2021
- Last date for submission of application: 30/11/2021
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|