|UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: 577 Officer & Commissioner Vacancies Announced|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam OF Posts||Officer & Commissioner|
|No of Posts||577 posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Starting Date||25th February 2023|
|End Date||17th March 2023|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released a job notification to fill 577 vacancies for the posts of Executive Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. These vacancies are filled under the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and under the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through official websites as per the guidelines provided.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the UPSC EPFO Recruitment Notification 2023 fully.
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
- AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2023 – Apply Field Co-Ordinator 14 Vacancy Posts
- EPFO Recruitment 2023 – Social Security Assistant & Stenographer 2859 posts
- Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2023 – Navik 255 Posts Exam
- UPSC Admit Card 2023 – Download NDA and CDS Exam Admit Card
- CUET Application Form 2023 – Apply Online Now
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
No of posts: 418 posts [SC-57, ST-28, OBC-78, EWS-51 & UR-204]
Age Limit: 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from recognized university or institute.
Pay Scale: Level-08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
2. Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner
No of posts: 159 posts [SC-25, ST-12, OBC-38, EWS-16, UR-68]
Age Limit: 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent.
Desirable: Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws/Public Administration.
Pay Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply For UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Before applying to the UPSC Recruitment interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the Official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and register yourself.
- Next again click on “Online Application Form” and Log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Online Application Start Date: 25/02/2023
- Last Online Application Date: 17/03/2023
Important Web-Links of UPSC Vacancy
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Table of Contents