|NEET Online Application Form 2022 – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)|
|Qualification||12th (Science) Pass|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1600/-|
NEET Online Application Form 2022
National Testing Agency has released the official notification regarding the online application for the NEET(UG) exam 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) usually conducts NEET-UG Exam once a year for admission into different MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses in India. NEET-UG 2022 will be held on 17th July 2022. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the NTA portal with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest NEET Online Application Form 2022. For more accurate complete information you may check the official Information Bulletin which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying online Aspirants are requested to go through the NEET Online Application Form Information Bulletin 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Related Posts: Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission 2022
NEET Online Application Form Details
Name of exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021
Name of exam conducting body: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Name of courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Date of exam: 17th July 2022 (Sunday)
Exam duration: 200 Minutes (3 hours 20 minutes)
Timing of Exam: 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM
Exam type: Offline
Official website: neet.nta.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of NEET-UG 2022
Nationality: Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG)
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
Age Limit: Candidate has completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December 2022 can apply for NEET UG 2022.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology individually from a recognized board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
- General: 50 %
- PWD: 45 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 40 %
NEET-UG Examination Pattern
The Test pattern of NEET (UG) – 2022 comprises four Subjects. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 Questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same.
The pattern for the NEET (UG) – 2022 Examination for admission in the Session 2022-23 is as follows.
Note: Correct option marked will be given (4) marks and Incorrect option marked will be minus one (-1) mark. Unattempted/Unanswered Questions will be given no marks.
Medium of NEET Question Papers
NEET 2022 Application Fee
Those candidates who are interested and eligible have to pay an amount of money through online payment gateways as an application fee as mentioned below during the online submission of NEET-UG application.
- General: Rs.1600/-
- Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs.900/-
- Outside India: Rs.8500/-
How to Apply for NEET-UG Exam
Those candidates who are interested and eligible want to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam need to visit the official portal of National Testing Agency. They may follow the simple steps given below mentioned.
- Scroll down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- After that, an official web portal will be displayed in a new tab.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Read all instructions and guidelines, click on click on the Click here to Proceed button.
- Enter your all credentials, verify your mobile number with OTP, upload all necessary documents, and make payment of the application fee.
- Finally hit Submit button.
- Take a print out of NEET application form for future reference.
NEET 2022 Application Portal
Important Dates of NEET Online Application 2022
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 6th April 2022
- Last date of Online Application Form: 6th May 2022
- Date of NEET (UG) Exam: 17th July 2022
Important Web-Links of NEET Application Form
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Download FAQs of NEET UG||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|