|SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 – 1422 Circle Based Officer Vacancy, Apply Online|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Posts||Circle Based Officer|
|No of Posts||1422 Posts|
|Job Category||Banking Job|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 1422 Circle Based Officer (CBO) vacancy on regular basis for its various circles across the country. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the SBI Re4cruitment Portal.
We have shared all details of the latest SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notifications which are given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://bank.sbi/. Check our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the SBI CBO Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- DME Assam Recruitment 2023 | 2008 Grade III & Grade IV Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – 255 Navik Vacancy, Online Apply
- APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 913 Posts
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Circle Based Officer
No of Posts: 1422 Posts
Circle-wise Vacancy Details:
- Bhopal: 183 posts
- Bhubaneswar: 175 posts
- Hyderabad: 176 posts
- Jaipur: 201 posts
- Kolkata: 175 posts
- Maharashtra: 212 posts
- North Eastern: 300 posts
Pay: Rs 36000- 1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 as applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus 2 advance increments.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI CBO Recruitment
Education Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
Local Language: The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular Circle, should be proficient (reading, writing and understanding) in any one of the specified opted local language of that Circle.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 30.09.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
- SC: 5 years
- ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Circle-wise required language
- Bhopal: Hindi
- Bhubaneswar: Odia
- Hyderabad: Telugu
- Jaipur: Hindi
- Kolkata: Bengali/Nepali
- Maharashtra: Marathi/Konkani
- North Eastern: Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Manipuri/ Garo/ Khasi/ Mizo/ Kokborok
- SC/ ST/ PWD- Nil
- General/ EWS/ OBC – 750/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for SBI CBO Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the SBI Career website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for SBI CBO Recruitment 2021.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new SBI Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your online application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Documents to be uploaded:
The list of the documents to be uploaded is as below.
- Recent Photograph (jpg/jpeg),(File size should be between 20 – 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels)
- Signature (jpg/jpeg) ( Size of file should be between 10 – 20 kb & Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels )
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Job Profile (certified by existing/previous employers) (PDF)
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience, and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Experience Certificate/ Appointment Letter /Job Offer Letter (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
Important Dates of SBI CBO Recruitment
- Online Application Starting Date: 18th October 2022
- Online Application Last Date: 7th November 2022
Important Web-Links of SBI CBO Recruitment
FAQs of SBI CBO Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
The starting date to apply online of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 is 18th October 2022
What is the Last date to apply online of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
The Last date to apply online of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 is 7th November 2022
What is the Official Website to apply online of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022?
The Official Website to apply online of SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 is https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
What is SBI CBO salary?
Rs 36000- 1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840 as applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus 2 advance increments.
Does SBI CBO comes every year?
State Bank of India Circle Based Officer shortly SBI CBO comes every year.