|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Exam Name||ACIO-II/ Exe Exam 2023|
|Posts Name||ACIO-II/ Exe|
|No of Posts||995 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Fee||Rs. 550/-|
IB Recruitment 2023
In a stride towards national security, the Intelligence Bureau (IB) has announced a golden opportunity for aspiring individuals with the release of an employment notification for the recruitment of 995 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade–II/Executive (ACIO-II/Exe) posts. This call to action from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is not just a job opportunity; it’s a chance to contribute to the nation’s safety and intelligence.
You can find all the important details about the IB Recruitment 2023 below, including Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply. Stay updated on job opportunities in the government and private sectors, as well as educational notifications, by visiting our website nerjobnews.com regularly. We advise all applicants to thoroughly read the IB Recruitment Notification 2023 before applying.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Details
Understanding the Basics
The Intelligence Bureau, under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, is spearheading this recruitment initiative. The positions fall under the General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) category, offering a competitive pay scale at Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix, along with admissible Central Government allowances.
Who to Call? Helpline Details: For those with queries, the helpline phone number is 7353945553, available from 1000 hrs to 1800 hrs, Monday to Saturday.
To ensure transparency, the vacancies are distributed across categories:
- UR: 377
- EWS: 129
- OBC: 222
- SC: 134
- ST: 133
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Nationality and Qualifications: To be part of this esteemed organization, candidates must be Indian nationals and hold a graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Additionally, a basic knowledge of computers is desirable.
Age limit: As of December 15, 2023, candidates should be between 18 and 27 years old. However, certain categories enjoy age relaxations, such as:
- SC/ST: 32 years
- OBC/MOBC: 30 years
- Departmental candidates: 40 years
- UR (widows, divorced & women judicially separated): 35 years
- SC/ST (widows, divorced & women judicially separated): 40 years
Application Fee of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.550/–
- Others: Rs. 450/–
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline through SBI EPAY LITE (Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan, etc.)
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2023?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria should read the full official notification before applying for these jobs.
The IB Recruitment process is fairly simple and straightforward. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to apply for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade–II/Executive (ACIO-II/Exe):
|➥ Scroll down, check the to the Important Web-Links section.|
|➥ Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process|
|➥ In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and Login.|
|➥ Fill your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.|
|➥ Make payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.|
|➥ In the end, take a printout of the application form.|
Important Dates of IB Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date to Online Apply||25th November 2023|
|Last Date to Online Apply||15th December 2023, 23:59 Hrs|
Important Web-Links of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Channel||Click Here|
Selection Process of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
The selection process for ACIO-II/Exe posts involves the following stages:
I. Written Examination: Tier-I and Tier-II
Understanding the Written Examination
- Number of questions: 100 MCQs
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Exam type: Written Examination
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Part||Subject||No of MCQs||Marks|
|D||Reasoning/ logical aptitude||20||20|
- Exam: Essay (30 marks) & English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks)
- Time: 1 hour
- Marks: 50
Achieving the Benchmarks: Cut-off Marks
Category-wise cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I Exam:
- On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II @ 10 times the number of vacancies, subject to the condition that the candidate should have scored minimum cut-off.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-III/Interview @ 5 times the number of vacancies subject to the condition that the candidate secures minimum 33% marks (17 out of 50) in Tier-II exam.
- On the basis of combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III/Interview exam, a final merit list of 995 candidates for the post of ACIO-II/Exe will be prepared.
- The final selection to the posts would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
Exam Centers in Assam:
FAQs of IB Recruitment 2023
Ans: The starting date to apply online for IB Recruitment is 25th November 2023.
Ans: The last date to apply online for IB Recruitment is 15th December 2023, 23:59 Hrs.
Ans: Under the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023, there are a total of 995 posts vacant.
Ans: Candidates need to visit the websites www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
Table of Contents