|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer |
and Junior Engineer
|No of Posts||345 Posts|
|Last Date||2 and 5/12/2023|
PHED Recruitment 2023
The Assam Public Service Commission has released two employment notifications for the recruitment of 345 Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer vacancies in the Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Government of Assam. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential details you need to know about these exciting job opportunities.
About PHED Recruitment 2023
The PHED Recruitment for 2023 brings a total of 345 vacancies in the fields of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Junior Engineer (JE). These positions are distributed across various branches, including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical engineering. Below, we’ve provided the details:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical)
- Number of Posts: 81
- Branch-wise Vacancy:
- Civil: 71 posts
- Mechanical: 4 posts
- Electrical: 4 posts
- Chemical: 2 posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs 30,000 to Rs 1,10,000, Grade Pay Rs 12,700
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a BE/BTech in the respective branch of Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE.
2. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical)
- Number of Posts: 264
- Branch-wise Vacancy:
- Civil: 212 posts
- Mechanical: 26 posts
- Electrical: 13 posts
- Chemical: 13 posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs 14,000 to Rs 70,000, Grade Pay Rs 8,700
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a 3-year Diploma in the respective branch of Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE.
Other Criteria of PHED Recruitment
Age Limit: To be eligible for these positions, candidates should be between 18 and 38 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as follows:
- SC: 5 years
- ST: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years For more details, please refer to the official notification.
To be eligible, candidates must fulfill one of the following conditions:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce a Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued in Assam for educational purposes as proof of residency along with the application form.
- The candidate must produce an Employment Exchange Registration certificate in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Application Fee: The application fee varies based on your category:
- General/EWS: Rs 297.20
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs 197.20
- BPL/PwBD: Rs 47.20
How to Apply for PHED Recruitment
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in these positions, you can apply online through the official recruitment portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you through the application process:
- Scroll down and go to the “Important Web-Links” section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” link.
- A new APSC Recruitment webpage will open.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the submitted application form for your records.
Important Dates for PHED Assam Recruitment 2023
Make sure you mark your calendar with these crucial dates:
|Online Application Starting Date||3rd November 2023|
|Online Application Last Date (JE)||5th December 2023|
|Online Application Last Date (AE)||2nd December 2023|
Important Web-Links for PHE Assam Recruitment
To access the online application form and find more details about the recruitment, visit the following links:
FAQs of PHE Recruitment
A. The PHED Recruitment 2023 offers positions for Assistant Engineers (AE) and Junior Engineers (JE) in various engineering branches, including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical engineering.
A. You can access the online application form and find more information on the official recruitment portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. For detailed advertisement information, visit the provided links in the article.
A. The last date to apply online for PHED Recruitment 2023 are 5th December 2023 (JE) and 2nd December 2023 (AE).
A. The starting date to apply online for PHED Recruitment 2023 is 3rd November 2023.
Table of Contents