IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Online Apply for 469 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division has released a recruitment notification for 469 Technician & Trade Apprentice vacancy. The last date of the online application submission form is 25/10/2021. Interested candidates who are eligible may apply online for these posts. In this article, we will cover all details of the latest IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, online application form, a direct link to apply. If candidates want to know more accurate information can visit the official website www.iocl.com.
Good News! Job seekers who are looking for a career in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division, and fulfill the eligibility conditions. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming Govt. and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before online apply candidates are requested to go through the latest IOCL Apprentice Recruitment notification 2021 fully and carefully.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Highlights
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division|
|Name of Posts||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|No of Posts||469|
|Job Category||Central Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/10/2021|
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Related Post: IOCL Refinery Division Recruitment 2021
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Technician & Trade Apprentice
No of posts: 469
- Gujarat: 89
- Rajasthan: 43
- West Bengal: 44
- Bihar: 36
- Assam: 28
- Uttar Pradesh: 18
- Odisha: 48
- Chhattisgarh: 6
- Jharkhand: 3
- Haryana: 41
- Punjab: 13
- Delhi: 20
- Uttar Pradesh: 26
- Uttarakhand: 6
- Rajasthan: 3
- Himachal Pradesh: 3
- Tamil Nadu: 33
- Karnataka: 3
- Andhra Pradesh: 6
Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
1. Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
2. Technician Apprentice-Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3. Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
4. Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
5. Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
6. Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
7. Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Before applying for the above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
(b) Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
>>After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/.
>>There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember their registration number and password for future reference/use.
>>In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
Selection Process of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
The selection process would consist of a Written Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and the Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The constitution of the Question Paper will be as below –
- Technician Apprentices: From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge, etc.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Out of the total of 100 objective-type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness, etc.
- Data Entry Operator & Domestic Data Entry Operator: All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness, etc. of Class 12 level.
The duration of the Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
The minimum qualifying mark in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
Important Dates of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Starting Date of the Online Application Submission: 05/10/2021
- The Last Date of the Online Application submission: 25th October 2021 18-00 hours
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 21/11/2021
Important Web-Link’s of IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Online Application (IOCL)||Click Here|
|Online Registration (NATS)||Click Here|
|Online Registration (NSDC)||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|