|BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023 – 121 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)|
|Name of Posts||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|No of Posts||121 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering & Diploma in Engineering|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) Dibrugarh has released a job notification for the recruitment of 121 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy in different trades/ disciplines. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career at BCPL may apply online for the above said posts here.
In this article, we have shared all details of the latest BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment Notification 2023 fully.
- India Post Recruitment 2023 – 40889 BPM, ABPM & GDS Vacancy
- Jail Warder Recruitment 2023 – 253 Jail Warder Posts in Prison Department
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023 Details
1. Graduate Apprentice
No of posts: 85
- Mechanical: 15
- Chemical: 20
- Electrical: 15
- Instrumentation: 10
- Telecom: 3
- Computer Science: 3
- Civil: 5
- Contract & Procurement: 5
- Human Resources: 3
- PRCC/ CSR: 3
- Security: 1
- F&A: 3
Stipend: Rs.13,800/- per month
- The Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
2. Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentice
No of posts: 37
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Mechanical: 10
- Chemical: 10
- Electrical: 8
- Modern Office Management: 8
Stipend: Rs.11,100/- per month
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Duration of training: 01 year Apprenticeship Training
Advertisement No.: BCPL-02/2022
Other Criteria of BCPL Apprentice Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must not be less than eighteen years and upper age limit is 28 years as on 31.1.2023.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Batch: Candidates who have passed out in the year 2020, 2021 and 2022 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid posts. However, engineering graduates/graduates/diploma holder who had already under gone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.
How to Apply for BCPL Apprentice Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates should read the Full Notification carefully before Apply Online.
The application must be submitted online through the official BCPL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that,, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form .
Important Dates of BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of the online application form: 1st January 2023
- Last date for submission of the online application form: 31st January 2023
Important Web-Links of BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
FAQs of BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of BCPL?
# The full form of BCPL is Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited.
What is the last date for submission of the Online Application of BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023 for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy?
# Tle last date for submission of the Online Application of BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 is 1st January 2023.
How to Apply for BCPL Dibrugarh Recruitment 2023 for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy?
# The application must be submitted online through the official Recruitment Portal i.e. bcplonline.co.in/Career/openings/66OWQds5AQ.