|IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022 – 15 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy|
|Organization Name||IIndian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati|
|Name of Posts||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Last Date||14th August 2022|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) Technology Innovation and Development Foundation (TIDF), Guwahati has issued a notification for the recruitment of 15 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy for NMICPS Sponsored “Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) on Technology for Underwater Exploration” at IIT Guwahati TIDF. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the advertisement may apply online here.
We have shared all details of the latest IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please check nerjobnews.com to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the IIT Guwahati Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of posts: 15 posts
- B. Tech/Equivalent in CSE/IT/EEE/EE/ECE/ETC/IN/Mechatronics with valid GATE Score*
- M. Tech/Equivalent in CSE/EEE/EE/ECE. (Post I)
- B. Tech/Equivalent in Civil Engineering with valid GATE Score* or M. Tech in Civil Engineering. (Post II)
Pay: Rs.31000/- + 16% HRA
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment
Eligible candidates have to fill the form using the link given in the end of this paragraph and Upload the CV containing all educational qualifications, experiences, contact address, phone no., Email, etc as a single PDF file on or before 14th August 2022.
Link for online application form: https://forms.gle/ArsPxJd464XgmvF19
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via mail on 22nd August 2022 about the mode of online interview.
Note: For any query, you can send us an email at [email protected].
Important Web-Links of IIT Guwahati Recruitment
Table of Contents