|Mission Bhumiputra – Online Application Portal for Caste Certificate|
|Organization Name||Government of Assam|
|Mission Name||Mission Bhumiputra|
|Portal for||Caste Certificate|
|Launch Date||1st August 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 30/-|
|Start Date||1st August 2022|
Mission Bhumiputra is a scheme of the Assam Government has been launched by Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma on 1st August 2022. Under this mission, applicants will be able to submit their applications for caste certificate through the web portal. This is a great initiative by the government to reduce the hassle of getting caste certificates in Assam. Under this mission, applicant can submit applications for Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate and OBC/MOBC Certificate.
We have shared all details of the latest Mission Bhumiputra. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Check our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications.
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
Mission Bhumiputra Details
Name of mission: Mission Bhumiputra
Name of the portal: Mission Bhumiputra Portal
Purpose of mission: Online applications can be submitted for
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate
- OBC/MOBC Certificate.
Name of department: Department of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes.
Name of organization: Government of Assam
Date of launch: 1st August 2022
Venue of launch: Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra, Guwahati
Launched by: Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma
Application fee: Rs 30/-
Helplines: To be updated later.
Eligibility Criteria of Mission Bhumiputra
Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen as per the constitution of India.
Domicile: Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Caste: Applicants must belong to anyone of the following category of Assam – SC, ST or OBC/ MOBC.
Components of Mission Bhumiputra
Followings are the major Components
A single application form will be used for all castes to ensure a uniform & simplified procedure for issuing caste certificates.
Transparent, Digital & Fast Application Process:
⥤ The certificates will be available in the Digi locker under the IT Act with digitally signed by the respective Deputy Commissioners.
⥤ If father’s caste certificate is enclosed & found genuine, certificate will be issued instantly.
⥤ However, if any inquiry is required, it must be completed within 30 days and extendable by another 15 days in exceptional cases with due justification.
⥤ Details of all certificates issued will be available for public view.
⥤ Special drive is to be started for issue of caste certificates.
⥤Will cover students of Class IX-XII in initial years.
⥤ Deputy Commissioners will give the format of applications for caste certificates to the Headmasters of educational institutions.
⥤ The issued certificates will be distributed through principals/headmasters.
How to Apply for Caste Certificate?
Applicants who come under the above mentioned caste and willing to submit their caste certificate application must visit the official web portal to submit the application. Applicants can follow the steps given below to complete their caste certificate application process.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Mission Bhumiputra Apply Link.
- Now, an official web portal will be opened in a new tab.
- In that portal, you will need to click on the New Account option.
- After that, a registration form will load.
- In that form, you have to give all the information asked.
- Now, you have to click on the Register button.
- After successful registration, click on Login option.
- Now, a login form will load. Where you need to enter your Username and Password to Login.
- After successful login, you will have to click on New Application option.
- Now, an application form will be loaded.
- In that form, you have to give all your information carefully.
- After that, you have to upload your required scanned files.
- Submit your application.
Required Documents to Upload
Applicants will need the following documents to uploaded on the portal to complete the online application process.
Name of Documents:
- Applicant’s Photo
- Proof of Date of Birth (One of Birth Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN/ Admit Card issued by any recognized Board of Applicant
- Proof of Residence(One of Permanent Resident Certificate/ Aadhaar Card/ EPIC/ Land Document/ Electricity Bill/ Ration Card of Applicant or Parent)
- Caste Certificate of Father OR Recommendation of authorize caste/ tribe/ community organization notified by State Govt.
- Any other document (Voter List, Affidavit, Existing Caste Certificate, etc.)
- Upload Scanned Copy of the Application Form.
|Mission Bhumiputra Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Video||Click Here|
|Download Manual Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Official Video of Mission Bhumiputra
FAQs Mission Bhumiputra
What is the launch date of Mission Bhumiputra?
The launch date of Mission Bhumiputra is 1st August 2022.
What type of certificates can be applied for through Mission Bhumiputra?
Applicants can apply for Scheduled Caste Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Hills) Certificate, Scheduled Tribe (Plains) Certificate and OBC/MOBC Certificate through this portal.
What is the URL of Mission Bhumiputra Portal?
The URL of Mission Bhumiputra Portal is https://bhumiputra.assam.gov.in/.
What is Mission Bhumiputra?
Mission Bhumiputra is an initiative by Government of Assam to issue caste certificates to students through digital means.
Table of Contents