|Name of Posts
|Peon and Chowkidar
|Chief Judicial Magistrate
|8th Class Pass
|Assam Govt. Job
|Mode of Apply
|28th August 2023
|10th November 2023
Charaideo Recruitment 2023
The Chief Judicial Magistrate of Charaideo has released a notification for the recruitment of 05 positions for Peon and Chowkidar, in the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Charaideo. Eligible candidates as mentioned in the notification can submit their applications using the Standard Form of Application before the deadline.
We have shared all the information regarding the Charaideo Recruitment 2023 which includes details, about positions, eligibility requirements how to apply and more. We suggest visiting our website, nerjobnews.com to stay informed, about the government and private sector job opportunities. Before applying for any position we kindly advise individuals to read the complete Charaideo Recruitment Notification 2023.
Charaideo Recruitment Details
Are you interested in joining the Chief Judicial Magistrate’s team in Charaideo? Here are the details for the available positions:
Position Names: Peon and Chowkidar
Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Peon: 03 Posts
- Chowkidar: 02 Posts
Name of the Organization: Chief Judicial Magistrate, Charaideo
Educational Qualification: To be eligible for these positions, candidates should have successfully completed at least the 8th Class from a recognized institution.
Maximum Qualification: The highest educational qualification accepted for these positions is HSSLC (Class twelve) or an equivalent examination. Please note that candidates with qualifications exceeding this criterion at the time of application will not be eligible to apply for these posts.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will enjoy a competitive salary ranging from Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 52,000/- with an additional Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/-
Age Limit: Applicants should be between 18 years and 40 years of age as of the last date of application.
Age Relaxation: The organization provides age relaxation for different categories as follows:
- OBC/MOBC: 03 Years
- Schedule Caste: 05 Years
- Schedule Tribe: 05 Years
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a part of the Chief Judicial Magistrate’s team in Charaideo. Apply now and start your journey towards a rewarding career!
How to Apply for Charaideo Recruitment?
If you meet all the necessary eligibility criteria outlined in the official notification, you can proceed to apply for the Charaideo Recruitment by following these steps:
- Obtain the Application Form: Obtain the standard application form, as specified in the official notification.
- Fill in the Application: Complete the application form with accurate and relevant information as required. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details.
- Submission Method: You have two options for submitting your application:
- In-Person Submission: Submit the filled application form in person at the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Charaideo.
- Postal Submission: Alternatively, you can send the application form along with all the required documents by postal mail to the following Office Address:
Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Charaideo PO- Sonari, PIN- 785690, Assam
- Multiple Post Applications: If you wish to apply for more than one post, make sure to fill out separate applications for each position.
To ensure that your application is considered, you must attach self-attested Xerox copies of the following documents along with your application:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (2 Copies).
- Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/- (five) only should be enclosed with the application.
Important Dates of Charaideo Recruitment
|Application Start Date
|28th August 2023
|Application Last Date
|10th November 2023
Important Dates of Charaideo Job Vacancy
|Last Date Extentded Notice
Table of Contents