National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021
|Oraganization Name||National Housing Bank (NHB)|
|Name of Posts||Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager)|
|No of Posts||17 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Application Fees||SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/-
Others: Rs. 850/-
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
National Housing Bank (NHB) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 17 Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade Scale-II (Deputy Manager), and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager) vacancy. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a career in National Housing Bank may apply online here. The last date for submission of the online application is 30/12/2021.
In this article, we will try to cover all details about the latest National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, age limit, education qualification, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://nhb.org.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying online Aspirants are requested to go through the National Housing Bank Recruitment notification 2021 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- IMA Dehradun Recruitment 2021
- Food Safety Assam Recruitment 2021
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Remuneration per month: Rs. 60,056.72/-
Age Limit: 21- 30 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- A full-time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full-time Master’s Degree in any discipline with an aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/ postgraduate/ Chartered Accountant/ CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever applicable) as of 01.12.2021 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/ Postgraduation/ professional qualifications while registering online.
2. Deputy Manager (Scale II)
No of posts: 2 [ST:1, EWS:1]
Remuneration per month: Rs. 79,621.49/-
Age Limit: 23- 32 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
Desirable: MBA (Finance) will be preferred.
Experience: 02 years experience in Banks/ FI/ Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit, and Risk.
3. Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management
No of posts: 1 [OBC:1]
Remuneration per month: Rs. 1,26,954.37/-
Age Limit: 30- 45 years. Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Graduate degree, with –
(a) professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or
(b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
Desirable educational qualifications:
(a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or
(b) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, or
(c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
Mandatory experience: 2 years experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Manager (Scale – II) or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entities, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Desirable experience: Good understanding of market risk and/or liquidity management and/or operational risk, with exposure to analytics being an added desirable experience.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Others: Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment?
Interested candidates should read the Full Notification carefully before Apply Online.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for National Housing Recruitment 2021.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- After that, click on the “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Print out the submitted application form.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 01/12/2021
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 30/12/2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Detiails||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
What is the last date for submission of the Online Application for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021?
# The last date for submission of the Online Application for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 is 30th December 2021.
What is the education qualification of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021?
# The minimum education qualification of National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 is Graduate
How to Apply for National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021?
# Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official Recruitment Portal i.e. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nhbrosmoct21/