|Gauhati High Court Result 2022 – 237 LDA & Copyist Vacancy|
|Organization Name||The Gauhati High Court, Guwahati|
|Name of Posts||Constable (AB/UB)|
|No of Posts||237 Posts|
|Exam Type||Written Test (MCQ)|
|Result Type||Prelims Result|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
|Result Date||27th July 2022|
Gauhati High Court Result 2022
Gauhati High Court has already successfully held the Written Examination for the recruitment of 237 LDA and Copyist vacancy under various district courts of Assam. The candidates who submitted their online applications for the said posts and appeared in an OMR based written examination on 22nd May 2022 may now check their results through the Official portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest Gauhati High Court Result 2022. If candidates want to know complete accurate information may visit the official website. Please check our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications.
- Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 – 246 Vacancy
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 1535 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2022 – 399 Constable (General Duty) Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2022 – 990 Scientific Assistant Vacancy @ Meteorological Dept.
- Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022 – 346 Wealth Management Professional Vacancy
Gauhati High Court Result Details
Name of organization: Gauhati High Court
Name of post: LDA and Copyist
No of posts: 237 Posts
Type of exam: Written Examination (MCQ)
Date of exam: 22nd May 2022 (Sunday)
Result status: Declared
Date of declaration of result: 27th July 2022
How to Check Gauhati High Court Result?
Candidates who submitted their online application for these vacancy and appeared in the written test can check their results through Gauhati High Court Recruitment Portal. They may follow the simple steps given below to check their result.
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Check Result link.
- A PDF file will be downloaded; search your name in that file.
- If you find your, Congratulations, you are selected for the Interview/ Viva-voce!