|BSF Recruitment 2022 – 323 ASI & Head Constable Vacancy, Online Apply Right Now|
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Stenographer and Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|No of Posts||323 posts|
|Job Category||Defence Job/ Central Govt Job|
BSF Recruitment 2022
Border Security Force (BSF) has released an official job advertisement for the recruitment of 323 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Stenographer and Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancy of the Border Security Force (BSF). Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the BSF Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest BSF Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below in this article or you may visit the official website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the BSF Recruitment Notification 2021 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Agniveer Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Agniveer Vacancy, Apply Online
- AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022 – 46,000 Agniveer Vacancy in Indian Army, Navy & Air Force
BSF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
No of posts: 11 posts (ST)
Pay Scale: Level-5 (Rs. 29200-92300/-) in pay matrix.
2. Head Constable (Ministerial)
No of posts: 312 posts [UR: 154, EWS: 41, OBC: 65, SC: 38 & ST: 14]
Pay Scale: Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100/-) in pay matrix.
Eligibility Criteria of BSF Recruitment
Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date of application. The upper age limit is as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed minimum education of Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
☑ ASI (Stenographer): Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi in 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes OR in Hindi in 65 minutes, on computer.
☑ Head Constable (Min): 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi respectively with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer).
Physical Standards for BSF Recruitment
- For all candidates except ST Candidates: Male: 165 Cms, Female: 155 Cms
- Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the State of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions: Male: 162.5 Cms, Female: 150 Cms.
- For Candidates belonging to the ST Categories: Male: 162.5 Cms, Female: 150 Cms
Chest (for Male Only):
- For General/ OBC/ SC/ EWS Categories: 77 Cms (Un-expanded), 82 Cms (Expanded)
- For ST Category: 76 Cms (Un-expanded), 81 Cms (Expanded)
- Corresponding to the Height & Age as per Medical Standards (For Male & Female)
- UR/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ EXSM/ BSF Candidates: Nil
- Payment mode: Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Wallet/ Net Banking
How to Apply for BSF ASI & Head Constable Vacancy?
Before applying to these vacany interested and eligible candidates can read the full notification.
The application by the candidates must be submitted through ONLINE mode only. To apply online candidates need to visit the Official Recruitment Portal of the Border Security Force (BSF). Candidates may follow the simple steps below mentioned to apply online.
☞ Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
☞ Click on the Online Application link.
☞ Fill in your all personal and educational details.
☞ Upload necessary documents.
☞ After that, you pay the online application fee as per your category.
☞ Click on the Submit button.
☞ Print Out the application form for future reference.
Important Dates of BSF Vacancy
- Starting date to Online Application: 08-08-2022 at 00:01 AM
- Last date to Online Application: 06-09-2022 at 23:59 PM
Important Web-Links of BSF Recruitment
FAQs of BSF Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online for BSF Recruitment?
The starting date to apply online for BSF Recruitment 2022 is 8th August 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for BSF Recruitment?
The last date to apply online for BSF Recruitment is 6th September 2022.
How many posts are vacant under BSF Recruitment 2022?
There are 323 ASI & Head Constable Vacancy under BSF Recruitment 2022.