|RBI Admit Card 2022 – 950 Assistant Prelims Exam|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Seats||950 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Graduate Passed|
|Exam Type||Preliminary Exam|
|Exam Date||26th – 27th March 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
RBI Admit Card 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to conduct an online preliminary examination for the recruitment of 950 Assistant vacancies. Candidates who successfully submitted their online application can download their admit cards for their preliminary examination through the official website with help of this article. The preliminary examination is to be held from 26th March 2022.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest RBI Admit Card 2022. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
RBI Admit Card Details
Name of post: Assistant
No of posts: 950 posts
No of posts in Guwahati: 32 posts
Name of organisation: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Exam type: Preliminary Examination (Phase I), Online
Date of exam: 26th and 27th March 2022
Exam Centres @ Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar and Tezpur
Admit card status: Released
Admit card release date: 21st March 2022
Exam venue: Details will be available in admit card.
How to Download RBI Assistant Admit Card
Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 95 Assistant vacancies can down their admit cards through the RBI official portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps below mentioned to download their admit cards.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the RBI Admit Card Download Link.
- Enter Your Credentials: Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) as required.
- Click on the Login button.
- Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Important Web Links of RBI Assistant Admit Card
- DME Assam Recruitment 2023 | 2008 Grade III & Grade IV Posts
- Excise Department Recruitment 2023 – 222 Excise Constable Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – 255 Navik Vacancy, Online Apply
- APSC CCE Exam 2023 – Combined Competitive Exam, 913 Posts