VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022 – GNM Nursing Course, Online Apply: Applications are invited from interested female candidates for admission into three (3) years General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course with an intake capacity of 40 seats at VKNRL School of Nursing, Numaligarh in Golagaht district. The online application form will be available at the school website vknrlnursingschool.edu.in from 16th September 2022.
Good News! For those female candidates who are waiting to apply for the GNM Course in the VKNRL School of Nursing Admission. In this article, we will cover all details about the latest VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022.
VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022
Before online applying Female Aspirants are requested to go through the latest VKNRL School of Nursing Admission notification 2022 fully. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational Notifications.
VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022– Highlights
|Name of the institute||VKNRL School of Nursing, Numaligarh|
|Name of course||General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course|
|No of Seats||40|
|Duration of course||3 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Eligibility Criteria of VKNRL School of Nursing Admission
Candidates of females who want to online apply for VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022
must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Residential: Candidates must be permanent residents of India.
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
Age: Candidates must be within the age limit of 17 to 35 years as on 31st December 2022.
Physical fitness: The candidate should be medically fit.
Related Post: OIL India Nursing Admission 2022
- Selection shall be based on the percentage of marks scored in the qualifying examination and Entrance Examination. In the case of Science stream students, 7% marks shall be added to the percentage of marks obtained in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates will have to score a minimum of 30 (thirty) out of hundred marks as a qualifying mark in the entrance examination. Candidates scoring below 30% will be considered fail and her candidature will be rejected.
- The provisional merit list, taking all criterions into consideration, shall be prepared and published on the school website at http://www.vknrlnursingschool.edu.in.
- The candidates selected for admission will have to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of Doctors/faculty members of the institute.
- As any changes made in the admission process will be uploaded to the website.
How to Apply for VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022?
Before online applying interested and eligible female candidates must read the full notification carefully and then can visit the VKNRL School of Nursing Official admission portal. Female candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the GNM nursing course.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Link” and click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- After that, fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At last, submit the application form and print out the application form.
Important Dates of VKNRL GNM Nursing Admission 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 16/09/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 30/09/2022, 12 Midnight
- Date of release of Admit Card: Coming soon
- Date of entrance exam: Coming soon
- Provisional Merit list: Coming soon
- Counseling: Coming soon
- Admission: Coming soon
- Commencement of the Course: Coming soon
Important Web-Links VKNRL School of Nursing Admission 2022
|Online Application||Register | login|
|Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Syllabus for Entrance Examination of VKNRL School of Nursing Admission
The Syllabus for the entrance examination is as follows:
|Mathematics (High School level)||10|
|General Science (High School level, mainly Biology)||20|
|General Knowledge including Vivekananda Kendra||30|
|Logical Reasoning and Aptitude||20|
Table of Contents