|VFA PAT Admit Card 2023 – Veterinary Field Assistant Training Course Admission|
|Organization||Government of Assam|
|Course Name||VFA Training Course|
|Total Seats||450 Seats|
|Qualification||12th Pass (Science)|
|Exam Date||From 20th January 2023|
|Venue of exam||The Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3.|
|Admit Card Status
|Admit Card Release Date||11th January 2023|
VFA PAT Admit Card 2023
The candidate who has applied for the Veterinary Field Assistant Training Course (VFA PAT) for selection of 1(One) year Elementary Knowledge on Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Course (VFA Training Course in short) for the Session 2022-23 may now download their admit cards from the official website. PAT will be held from 20/01/2023.
We have shared the complete information to download VFA PAT Admit Card 2023. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications.
শেহতীয়া চাকৰি নিযুক্তিৰ আপডেট, এডমিট কাৰ্ড ডাউনলোড,পৰীক্ষাৰ প্ৰস্তুতি, পৰীক্ষাৰ ফলাফল ইত্যাদিৰ বাবে আমাৰ টেলিগ্ৰাম চেনেলটো আৰু হোৱাটএপ গ্ৰুপটো Join কৰক
- Karbi Anglong Judiciary Recruitment 2023 – Apply 4 Peon & Chowkidar Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2023 – 1656 Constable, SI & Other Posts
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for CHSL Exam of 1600 Posts
- IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply 1036 Posts Online
- Assam Higher Secondary Admission 2023: HS 1st Year Online Admission
Important Web-Links of VFA PAT Admit Card
|Download PAT Admit Card||Click Here|
|Rejected Candidates List||Click Here|
|PAT Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam VFA Training Course Admission Details
Name of course: VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science
No of seats: 450 seats
- General: 231
- EWS: 28
- OBC/ MOBC: 104
- ST (P): 41
- SC: 32
- ST (H): 14
Name of department: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam
Name of school: School of Veterinary Sciences and AH, Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam
Duration of course: 1 Year
Academic session: 2022-2023
Eligibility Criteria of Assam VFA Admission
Resident-ship: Candidates must be permanent residents of State of Assam and required to upload scan copy of Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) along with the Online Application.
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- OBC/MOBC: 03 (three) years
- SC, ST (P) & ST (H): 05 (five) years
Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for admission is HSSLC (Science) passed with Biology as a Subject from the recognized University/ Board.
Application Fee of Assam VFA Admission
Candidates need to pay an application fee of the following amount through online mode.
- General/ OBC: Rs.250/-
- ST/ SC: Rs.150/-
How to Apply for Assam VFA Admission?
Interested and eligible candidates should read the full advertisement before submitting the online application. They can apply online through the official admission portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new web portal will be opened.
- Next, you have to register yourself.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Submit the form.
Documents to be uploaded:
Applicants have to upload scanned copies of following documents as applicable.
1. For age proof, HSLC Certificate or Admit Card issued by recognized Board/Council.
2. The PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) issued for Educational Purpose or Receipt of Application for PRC before the Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
3. HSLC (or equivalent) Marksheet.
4. HSSLC (Sc.) Marksheet.
5. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
6. Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
7. Caste Certificate/EWS Certificate (For the Financial year 2021-22) from competent authority if applying for such category.
8. DDO’s Certificate in case of serving Grade-IV employees of the Department.
Important Dates of Assam VFA Training Course Admission
|Starting date to online application||28/09/2022|
|Last date to online application||27/10/2022|
Important Links of Assam VFA Training Course Admission
|Online Application Form||Register || Login|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|