UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||NDA and NA Exam|
|No of Posts||400 Posts|
|Education Qualification||10th Class|
|Age Limit||Born between 2nd July 2003 to 1st July 2006|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job / Defence Job|
|Application Fee||Others: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an examination notification for the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022 for the recruitment of 400 vacancy. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in NDA may apply online here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- Assam Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Assam Police Recruitment 2021
UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022 Details
Name of Exam: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2022
No of Posts: 400 Posts
NDA: 370 Posts
NA: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2003 and not later than 1st July 2006 are eligible.
Nationality: A candidate must be an unmarried male and must be :
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates appearing in class 12th under 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination can also apply for this exam.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORs are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
Centres Of Examination:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
How To Apply for UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022?
Before applying online to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official application portal of UPSC. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new UPSC web portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay your online application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22nd December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 11th January 2022
- Date of admit card release: March 2022
- Date of Examination: 10th April 2022
Important Web-Links of UPSC NDA & NA Examination (I) 2022
FAQs of UPSC NDA & NA Examination
What is the starting date of online application?
# The starting date of online application for UPSC NDA & NA Examination is 22nd December 2021.
What is the last date for online application?
# The last date of online application for UPSC NDA & NA Examination is 11th January 2022.
When will the UPSC NDA Exam 2022 be conducted?
# UPSC NDA Exam 2022 be conducted on 10th April 2022
What is the age limit for UPSC NDA Examination?
# Candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2003 and not later than 1st July 2006 are eligible.
What is the official Website of UPSC?
#The Official Website of UPSC is UPSC is https://upsc.gov.in/