|Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2023 – 5 Process Server & Office Peon Posts|
|Organization Name||District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia|
|Name of Posts||Process Server & Office Peon|
|No of Posts||05 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Class VIII pass|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2023
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tinsukia has released a job notification for the recruitment of 5 Process Server & Office Peon posts in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in the District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia may apply here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and application form. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website tinsukiajudiciary.gov.in. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 – AFCAT, Apply Online 317 Posts
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- IB Recruitment 2023 Notification – ACIO-II/ Exe Exam for 995 posts
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2023 – 5280 Circle Based Officer Posts, Apply Online
Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment Details
1. Process Server
No of posts: 02 posts [STH: 1, STP: 1]
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with knowledge of Assamese language.
Salary: Rs.14,000-60,500 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,200.
2. Office Peon
No of posts: 03 posts [UR: 2, STH: 1]
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class VIII; but who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible.
Salary: Rs.12,000-52,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3,900.
Eligibility Criteria of Golaghat Judiciary Recruitment
Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
Employment Exchange Registration: Candidates must register his/ her name with Employment Exchange in Assam and the Registration is to be valid as on date of submission of applications.
How to Apply for Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment?
- Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification of Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2021. Candidates may apply in the Standard Form of application as per Assam Gazette of Part-IX.
- Applications must be accompanied with the self attested copies of all the testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid employment exchange registration card, experience (if any) along with three copies of recent passport size photographs.
- The applicants shall mention their mobile numbers in the application form without fail.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed with the post applied for on the top of the envelope and addressed to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Borguri, Tinsukia-786126, Assam.
Important Dates of Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of application:12/01/2023
- Last date for submission of application: 01/02/2023 upto 5 p.m.
Important Web-Links of Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment
What is the last date of Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment for the posts of Driver, Office Peon & Night Chowkidar?
#Last date for submission of application is 1st February 2023 for Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment for the posts of Process Server & Office Peon.
What is the starting of Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment?
#The starting of Tinsukia Judiciary Recruitment is 12th January 2023.
What is the Official Address of the District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia?
#The Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Borguri, Tinsukia-786126, Assam.
Table of Contents