|Name of Post||Territorial Army Officer|
|Organization Name||Territorial Army, |
Government of India
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
The Territorial Army has recently released an announcement for the recruitment of 19 Territorial Army Officer Vacancies. For individuals who want to proudly and devotedly serve their country, this thrilling chance beckons. The Territorial Army Recruitment 2023 will be thoroughly covered in this extensive post, including the eligibility requirements, the selection procedure, important dates, and other crucial information.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
ame of Post: Territorial Army Officer
Total Number of Posts: 19
- Male: 18
- Female: 1
Scale of Pay: Level 10, Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500, with an MSP of 15,500/-
Eligibility Criteria of Territorial Army Recruitment
Nationality: Only Indian citizens (both male and female) are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be graduates from a recognized university.
Age Limits: Candidates should be between 18 and 42 years old as of the last date of application, which is November 21, 2023.
Physical Standards: Candidates should be physically and medically fit in all aspects.
Employment: Gainfully Employed.
The Examination will be held PAN India. The candidates is required to give five choice of centres given in the form.
Examination Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of the examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed on the website.
Selection Process of Territorial Army Recruitment
The selection process for Territorial Army Officer recruitment includes the following stages:
- Stage I: Written Examination
- Stage II: Interview by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB)
- Stage III: Successful candidates will undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
There is only one examination center in the North Eastern Region, which is Guwahati.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment Terms and Conditions of Service
- Territorial Army is part-time the concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full-time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army does not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organizational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be the same as for Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for a longer duration depending on the requirement.
How to Apply for Territorial Army Recruitment?
Before Applying for the Jobs Eligible and Interested Candidates read the Full Notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Officer Vacancy through the official Territorial Army Recruitment Portal. They may follow the simple steps below mentioned to apply for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment.
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Territorial Army recruitment Portal will be opened.
- Select your desired post and fill in all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for online application submission: 23rd October 2023
- Last date for online application submission: 21st November 2023
- Date of the written examination: 3rd/4th Week of December 2023
Important Web-Links of Territorial Army Vacancy
Table of Contents