|SSUHS Admit Card 2022 – Download GNM Entrance Exam Call Letter|
|Exam Name||GNMEE 2022|
|Course Name||GNM Nursing|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam (Written)|
|Exam Date||16th October 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Released Date||27th September 2022|
SSUHS Admit Card 2022
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the admit card of the GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022 for admission into GNM courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2022-23. Those candidates who submitted their online application for GNM Nursing Admission 2022 may download their admit card from the SSUHS official website.
Regularly Check the NerJobNews.Com our website to get the latest Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications.
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2022- Apply Online 24369 Constable GD Posts
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022, Online Apply
- Kamrup Recruitment 2022 – 30 Lot Mandal Posts
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 – ADR Grade 3 Written Test Result
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 – 1422 Circle Based Officer Vacancy, Apply Online
SSUHS Admit Card Details
Name of exam: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Type of exam: Entrance exam (Written)
Level of Exam: State level exam
Name of course: GNM Nursing
Name of university: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Name of Organization: Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
Date of exam: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
Duration of exam: 3 hours
No of questions: 100 MCQs
Total Marks: 100 Marks (1 mark for each correct answer).
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Medium of Exam: The question paper will be both in English and Assamese language.
Admit card status: Released
Admit Card Available from: 27th September 2022
Helpline Number: For any type of queries regarding online admit card download process, candidates can call on 8929207668.
GNM Entrance Exam Schedule
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is going to conduct GNMEE 2022 as per the schedule mentioned below –
Examination Date: 16/10/2022
Time: 11 a.m – 1 p.m.
Exam centres: GNMEE 2022 will be conducted at the below mentioned centres.
How to Download SSUHS Admit Card?
Candidates who successfully submitted their online application for GNMEE 2022 examination may download their admit card from the SSUHS official website. They may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit card .
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the SSUHS Admit Card link.
- A new official web page will be displayed.
- Enter your Application No & Password and click on Login.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Take a print of the call letter and carry the same to exam hall.
Important Web-Links of SSUHS GNM Admit Card
|SSUHS Admit Card||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Channel||Click Here|