|SSC Recruitment 2022 – 1411 Constable (Driver) Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of posts||Constable (Driver)|
|Total Posts||1411 Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Job Location||Delhi under Delhi Police|
|Start Date||8th July 2022|
|End Date||29th July 2022|
SSC Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 1411 Constable (Driver) Vacancy in Delhi Police. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the SSC Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared complete information about SSC Recruitment 2022 such as the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the SSC Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Related Post: SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Constable (Driver)
No of posts: 1411 posts
- Gen/UR: 604 posts
- EWS: 142 posts
- OBC: 353 posts
- SC: 262 posts
- ST: 50 posts
Name of organization: Delhi Police
Name of exam: Constable (Driver)-Male in Delhi Police Examination, 2022
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21700- 69100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Recruitment
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
Age Limit: 21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
- Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
Application Fee :
- Others: Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment?
Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria should read the full official notification before applying for these jobs.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the Official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for these jobs.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new SSC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to Online Apply: 8th July 2022
- Last date to Online Apply: 29th July 2022