|SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – 11409 MTS & Havaldar Posts|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||MTS & Havaldar Exam, 2022|
|Total of Posts||11409 Posts|
|Education Qualification||10th Passed|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment official notification regarding the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical Staff) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022 for the recruitment of 11409 posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a job in SSC as an MTS and Havaldar may apply online through the official website of SSC with help of this article.
In this article, we have shared all details of the latest SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and Educational notifications. Before applying to the Exam Aspirants are requested to go through the SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2023 fully.
- DHS Assam Admit Card 2023 – 2720 Grade III & IV Posts Written Test
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – 11409 MTS & Havaldar Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 1458 ASI & HC Posts, Online Apply
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Exam: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023
Name of Posts: MTS and Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
No of Posts: 11409 Posts (Tentative).
- MTS: 10880 Posts
- Havaldar: 529 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th or Matriculation from a recognized Board/University as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
Pay Scale: Rs.18000 – 56900/- (Level 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)
Age Limit: The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise upper age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwD (OBC): 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years
SSC Exam Centres in North East India: Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur)(5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Dimapur (5301), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502),Ukhrul(5503), Agartala (5601), Aizwal (5701)
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
- Payment mode: Through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking/UPI.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment?
Before applying online to the SSC MTS Exam interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the Official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new SSC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as per your category.
- Print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of online application: 18th January 2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 17th February 2023
- Application Correction Date: 23rd-24th February 2023
- Date of MTS Examination: April 2023
Important Web-Links of SSC Recruitment 2023
FAQS of MTS Exam 2022
What is the starting date to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
# Interested and eligible candidate can submit their online application from 18th January 2023.
What is the last date to apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
#Interested and eligible candidate can submit their online application till 17th February 2023.
What is the full form of MTS Exam?
# The full form of MTS Exam is Multi Tasking Staff Examination.
What is the official site SSC?
# The official site SSC is https://ssc.nic.in/.