South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021 – 9 Jarikarak and Office Peon Vacancy: Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar, Hatisingimari has released a recruitment notification regarding the 9 Jarikarak, and Office Peon vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 29/10/2021 to 15/11/2021.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, online application form, and a direct link to apply. If candidates want to know more accurate information may check the official notification which is mentioned at the end of this article and also visit the official website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in.
South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021
This is a good opportunity for Job seekers who are looking for a career in the Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar, Hatisingimari Judiciary. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications.
South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Recruitment of 9 Jarikarak and Office Peon vacancies overview is given below in a table.
|Name of the Organization||Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar, Hatisingimari|
|Name of Posts||Jarikarak and Office Peon|
|No of Posts||09|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job|
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Related Post: Kamrup Amingaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021
South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment Vacancy Details
No of Post: 02 [ UR (PWD): 1; OBC/MOBC: 1]
Salary: 12000/- to 52,000/- + Grade pay 4,400/-
2. Office Peon
No of Post: 07 [UR (PWD): 1; OBC/MOBC: 3; SC: 1; ST(P); 1; EWS:1]
Salary: 12000/- to 52,000/- + Grade pay 3,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of Jarikarak and Office Peon
Nationality: Citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/10/2021 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP6/2016/51 Dtd. 02.09.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC, 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman, and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class- VIII Standard Passed.
- Selection Process: The applicants for the post of Jarikarak and Office Peon, whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Examination comprising of the following subjects:-
|Language skill in Assamese||25|
- There will be no viva voce interview.
- The appointment will be made after necessary police verification and Medical examination
as per the procedure.
How to Apply for Jarikarak and Office Peon
Before applying online interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the full notification Candidates can visit the official website southsalmaramankachar.assam.gov.in to apply online.
Required documents testimonials to be uploaded at the time of applying:
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate in full
- Self-asserted copies of the Certificate of educational qualification, Age Proof Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- EWS Certificate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
- Copy of physically handicapped Certificate in case of application submitted under PWDs
Important Dates of South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment
- Date of commencement of submission of application: 29/10/2021
- Last date of submission of application: 15/11/2021
Important Web-Links of South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Details of Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|