|SMCH Recruitment 2022 – Data Entry Operator and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Silchar Medical College & Hospital, Silchar, Assam|
|Pots Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No of Vacancies||02 posts|
|Age Limit||Upto 43 Years|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Job (Health Service)|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
SMCH Recruitment 2022
Silchar Medical College & Hospital, Silchar, Assam has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of One Data Entry Operator (DEO) and One Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancy for Viral Research Diagnostic Laboratory, Department of Microbiology. Silchar Medical College & Hospital, Silchar, Assam for a purely temporary and contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in SMCH may apply here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest SMCH Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the Exam Aspirants are requested to go through the SMCH Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
SMCH Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No of Post: 01 (One)
Salary: Rs. 20,000/-
- Any Graduate from recognized Institute/Board. However, preference will be given to candidates having BCA, BSc (IT) or equivalent from recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates with Diploma in Computers/DOEACC ‘O’ Level or equivalent certificates will be given preference (Certificate to be enclosed).
- Expertise in MS office (certificate to be enclosed) with data entry related works
- Basic knowledge of software and hardware and able to attend trouble shooting of computers, printers and network connectivity.
- Ability to compile various health reports and their proper dispatch.
- Preference will be given to candidates with one year working experience in health care settings.
Name of Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of Post: 01 (One)
Salary: Rs. 18,000/-
- HSLC/ Matric / equivalent from a recognized board.
- Preference will be given to candidates with one year working experience in health care settings or in ICMR projects
Age limit: Upto 43 years (as on 01.04.2021) for both posts. Age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
How to Apply for SMCH Recruitment 2022?
Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Applicants may submit the standard application form along with biodata, photograph, and xerox copies of all supporting documents/certificates, personally or through Post/Courier, in a sealed envelope mentioning “Name of Post applied for” at the top of the envelope. Last date of submission: Before 2:00 PM of 18.03.2022.
Address for communication:
Principal Investigator, VRDL, Department of Microbiology
Silchar Medical College & Hospital