|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream|
|No of Posts||100 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1100/-|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
SIDBI Recruitment 2022
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 100 Assistant Manager Vacancy in Grade ‘A’ in General Stream. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a job in SIDBI may apply online through the official website with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest SIDBI Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, salary, and application form. For more accurate information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the SIDBI Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
SIDBI Recruitment Details
Name of post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
No of posts: 100 posts
Pay: Rs 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. (Candidates born not earlier than 05.03.1994 and not later than 04.03.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply).
Educational Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree in Law, OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) OR Master’s Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce/Economics/Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR CA / CS / CWA / CFA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored minimum 60% marks or first class (55% or Second class, in case of SC/ST), in aggregate in any of the above-indicated qualifications.
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 175/– (Rupees One hundred and Seventy Five Only)
- Others: Rs. 1100/- (Rupees One Thousand and One hundred Only)
- Staff Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for SIDBI Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible male candidates can apply online of these vacancy through the official Recruitment Portal of SIDBI. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to Apply Online.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- A new SIDBI Recruitment Portal will be loaded in a new window.
- Complete the registration process.
- After completed registration, you will get an application form.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required upload necessary documents.
- Pay your Online Application Fee as per your category.
- Click on submit button and Print out the submitted Application form.
Important Dates of SIDBI Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Apply: 4th March 2022
- Last date of Online Apply: 24th March 2022
Important Web-Links of SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Assam Direct Recruitment Result 2022 – Written Test Result of 25792 Posts
- Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2022 – Veterinary Field Assistant Training Course
- NABARD Recruitment 2022 | Online Apply for Development Assistant 177 posts
- SSUHS Admit Card 2022 – Download GNM Entrance Exam Call Letter
- CISF Recruitment 2022 – Apply for ASI & Head Constable 540 Posts