Registration on Online COVID-19 Vaccine
In the wake of unprecedented covid-19 growth, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India has started receiving online registration from the age of over 18 years of covid-19 Vaccination. The government made it mandatory for people in the age group of 18-44 years to register themselves in the co-win portal, Aarogya Setu app and Umang app and get appointments for vaccination.
Registration on Online COVID-19 Vaccine – Details
Name of pandemic disease: COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease)
Eligibility: All Indian citizens
Age: Person aged above 18 years
Registration Fee:There is no registration charge.
Authority of Vaccinated:Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
Helpline No: 1075 (Toll-Free) and 01123978046
Free Registration on Online COVID-19 Vaccine – Basic Requirement/s
Documents: A person has to produce/ possess anyone of the following documents to be vaccinated.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
Mobile Number: Everyone registers themselves for online vaccine registration through an active mobile number to register them. A mobile number can only be used for a maximum of 4 peoples.
Is vaccination free or not for all vaccination centers?
Currently no charge for vaccination at government hospitals and Centers. In private vaccination sites, the cost will be decided by the private hospitals and you can see the price of each vaccine at the time of booking.
Registration on Online COVID-19 Vaccine – Availability of Real Time Vaccine Slot Update in Assam
You can get real time vaccine slot availability by Telegram application if you are looking for real time vaccine slot.
Availability of Real Time Vaccine Slot Alert: Click Here.
How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine Registration in Assam
- Go to Web-links of COVID19 Vaccine Registration.
- Click on Register / Sign In Yourself button.
- A new page will be opened.
- Enter your mobile number and press the OTP button. OTP will go to your Mobile.
- Enter the OTP and click Verify and proceed.
- Now, enter details such as your name, gender, year of birth , select the Valid photo ID proof and enter the ID proof Number and Click on Register.
- Click on Schedule against to the name of the person registered to book the appointment for the vaccination.
- Now you can search your centre by entering pin code or selecting state and District. You will see the centers availability
- Additionally, Click on +Add Member button to add your family member/s.
Important links of Covid19 Vaccine registration.
Availability of Real Time Vaccine Slot: Click Here.
Book Vaccine Slot:Click Here.
COVID Vaccine Registration: Click Here.
Official Website:Click Here.
Table of Contents