|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 950 Assistant Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No of Vacancies||950 posts|
|Age Limit||20-28 Years|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of 950 Assistant vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in RBI may apply here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the Exam Aspirants are requested to go through the RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 – 12,600 posts available for Grade III and Grade IV
- AAI Recruitment 2023: 496 Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts
- PGCIL Technician Recruitment 2023 – Apply For 203 Electrician Posts
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2023- Apply Online 26146 Constable GD Posts
- PHED Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 345 AE & JE Posts
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Assistant
No of posts: 950
No of Posts in Assam: 32 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years)
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Assistant Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years on 1st February 2022.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD/ UR: 10 years
- PWD/ OBC: 13 years
- PWD/ SC-ST: 15 years
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs 50/-
- UR/EWS/OBC: Rs 450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online / Challan of SBI
Exam Centres in Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, and Tezpur.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment?
Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for above said posts by visiting the Official RBI Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new RBI Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee as per your category and Submit the application form.
- Print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date of online application submission: 17th February 2022
- Last Date of online application submission: 8th March 2022
- Date of Pre Exam: 26th and 27th March 2022
Important Web-Links of RBI Vacancy 2022
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of RBI Recruitment
The selection process of RBI Assistant Recruitment is three stages. The three stages are given below.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
FAQs of RBI Assistant Vacancy
What is the starting date of Online Application?
# The starting date of Online Application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is 17th February 2022
What is the last date of Online Application?
# The last date of Online Application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is 8th March 2022
What is the age limit of RBI Recruitment 2022?
# The age limit of RBI Recruitment 2022 is 20 to 28 years as on 17th February 2022
Table of Contents