|POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 – 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|No of Posts||105 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500.00|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
POWERGRID Recruitment 2022
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an Official Recruitment Notification for the recruitment of 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee posts in Computer Science, Electrical, Civil and Electronics & Communication streams in PGCIL and Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL) through GATE 2021. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in PGCOL may apply through this article. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website www.powergridindia.com. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the POWERGRID Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- NHPC Limited Recruitment 2022
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2022
POWERGRID Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Deails
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer Trainee
No of Posts: 105 Posts
- Computer Science: 37 posts
- Electrical: 60 posts
- Civil: 4 posts
- Electronics: 4 posts
- UR: 52
- OBC/NCL: 26
- SC: 15
- ST: 4
- EWS: 8
- PWD: 5
Eligibility Criteria of POWERGRID Recruitment
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancy in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) vacancy details are given below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. GATE Score: Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2021 Organizing Body shall be considered.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2021 (Candidates should have been born on or after 31.12.1993).
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/NCL: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ J&K Domicile/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives.
Salary: E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA)
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM: Nil
- Others: Rs 500/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment?
Before applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the Official PGCIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice recruitment.
- Scroll down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on Online Apply Link.
- A new PGCIL Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the online application fee as per your category.
- Submit the application form.
- Print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of PGCIL Recruitment
- Starting date for submission of online application: 27th January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 20th February 2022