|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 3614 Apprentice Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||3614 Posts|
|No of Posts in Assam||744 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Start Date||27th April 2022|
|Last Date||15th May 2022|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 3614 Apprentice vacancy in various trade/ disciplines. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Related Post: Assam Direct Recruitment 2022
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Apprentice
No of posts: 3614 posts
|Sector||No of Posts|
Vacancy in Assam:
|Work Centre||No of Seats|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 15.05.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 15.05.1998 and 15.05.2004.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC/NCL): 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Accountant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English)/Secretarial Practice.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade.
- Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade.
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter.
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- Civil: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University
- Computer Science: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electrical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Instrumentation: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Max. Allowed Location: A candidate is to choose and can apply for one trade at one work centre/ Location only.
Duration: Duration of training is 12 months for all trades mentioned above.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Trade Apprentice (1 year IT): Rs. 7,700/-
- Trade Apprentice (2 years IT): Rs. 8,050/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8,000/-
Selection Process of ONGC Apprentice 2022
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
- No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment?
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) Trade – Accounts Executive and Office Assistant: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ for Trade Accounts Executive and Office Assistant. (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 & 2)
(b) Other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 3-20)
(c) Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 21 -27)
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website.
Interested and eligible candidates may now apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ONGC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the steps given below to apply for ONGC recruitment.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Apply Link and a new webpage will be opened.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
Important Dates of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Online Apply: 27th April 2022 11:00 AM
- Last Date to Online Apply: 15th May 2022 at 6:00 PM
- Date of Result/ Selection: 23rd May 2022
Important Web-Links of ONGC Apprentice Vacancy
Table of Contents