|NTPC Recruitment 2022 – Apply 60 Executive Trainee Vacancy|
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Name of Posts||Executive Trainee|
|No of Posts||60 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Job|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
NTPC Recruitment 2022
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the job notification for the recruitment of 60 Executive Trainee Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Job in NTPC may apply online through the NTPC recruitment portal with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest NTPC Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the NTPC Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
NTPC Recruitment Details
1. Executive Trainee – Finance (CA/CMA)
No of posts: 20 posts [UR:10, EWS:1, OBC:5, SC:3, ST:1]
Educational Qualification: CA/CMA (previously ICWA) qualified from an institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, are eligible to apply.
2. Executive Trainee – Finance (MBA-Fin)
No of posts: 10 posts [UR:6, EWS:1, OBC:2, SC:1]
Educational Qualification: Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Finance or MBA with specialization in Finance from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/institute norms.
3. Executive Trainee – Human Resources
No of posts: 30 posts [UR:14, EWS:2, OBC:8, SC:4, ST:2]
Educational Qualification: Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or Masters in Social Work or MHROD or MBA with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by an appropriate statutory authority with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/institute norms.
Age Limit: Max. 29 years as of the last date of online application.
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/ Female: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online or offline mode.
How to Apply for NTPC Limited Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official NTPC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new NTPC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Click on proceed to registration.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of NTPC Ltd Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Apply: 6th March 2022
- Last date of Online Apply: 21st March 2022
Important Web-Links of NTPC Vacancy
- DHS Assam Admit Card 2023 – 2720 Grade III & IV Posts Written Test
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – 11409 MTS & Havaldar Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 1458 ASI & HC Posts, Online Apply