|NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2022 – 40 Engineering Trainee Vacancy|
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Name of Posts||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Job|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2022
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the job notification for the recruitment of 40 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET-2021) Vacancy in the disciplines of CS/IT and Mining through GATE-2021 Score. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Job in NTPC may apply online with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the NTPC Ltd Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of post: Engineering Executive Trainee
No of posts: 40 posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Computer Science/Information Technology: 15 [UR:8, EWS:1, OBC:3, SC:2, ST:1]
- Mining: 25 [UR:13, EWS:2, OBC:6, SC:3, ST:1]
Pay: Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
Eligibility Criteria of NTPC Ltd Recruitment
Age Limit: 27 years as of the last date of application. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% marks for SC, ST & PwBD category), as per respective Institute/University norms.
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
- For Computer Science/Information Technology: Computer Science/Information Technology
- For Mining: Mining Engg.
GATE Score: Eligible candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2021). Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
General/EWS/OBC(NCL): Rs. 300/-
Payment mode: SBI pay-in-slip/ SBI net banking / visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for NTPC Ltd Vacancy?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official NTPC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new NTPC Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Click on proceed to registration.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of Online Application: 24th February 2022
- Last date of Online Application: 10th March 2022
Important Web-Links of NTPC Recruitment
- DHS Assam Admit Card 2023 – 2720 Grade III & IV Posts Written Test
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – 11409 MTS & Havaldar Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 1458 ASI & HC Posts, Online Apply