|NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy for 17 Trade Apprentice Posts In Subansiri Project
|Name of Posts
|No of Posts
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
NHPC Limited has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of 17 Trade Apprentice posts in the trade of Welder, Fitter, and Surveyor in NHPC Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Job in NHPC Limited as a Trade Apprentice may apply online through the NHPC Limited Recruitment Portal with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, application fee, and how to apply. If candidates want to know more accurate information can check the official notification which is given below of this article, however candidates may also visit the official website www.nhpcindia.com. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the NHPC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Recent Post: NHPC Limited Recruitment 2022
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of post: Trade Apprentice
No of posts: 17
Discipline wise vacancy:
Stipend: During the training period stipend will be paid @ Rs. 7,700/-monthly as per Apprentice Act and/or as per Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, New Delhi as amended from time to time. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowance or benefits.
Eligibility Criteria of NHPC Apprentice Recruitment
- The applicant should have passed ITI examination from a recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as per this notification.
- The candidates who have acquired prior training/experience for one year & more and the candidates who have absconded previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification.
- First preference will be given to the children of the people affected by the project.
- Second preference will be given to the children of project affected areas/District.
- Third preference will be given to the children of other districts of Arunachal Pradesh and Assam.
How to Apply for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment?
The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and apply through this portal only.
The candidate has to take print out of registration / applied at portal and send along with all self-attested certificates of educational qualification marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying Member of Project Affected Family (PAF) , copy of Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc. to the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post / By Hand till 28th February 2022 ( 5.00 PM).
Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project,
NHPC Office Complex, Gerukamukh,
Important Web-Links of NHPC Apprentice Vacancy
Table of Contents