|N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 5636 Vacancy, Online Apply|
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||5636 Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||Assam and NE|
|Start Date||1st June 2022|
|Last Date||30th June 2022|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Northeast Frontier Railway (NF Railway) has released an official recruitment advertisement regarding the 5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the various trades at different Workshops/ Units. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the NFR Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022 fully
Related Post: India Post Recruitment 2022
N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Act Apprentice
No of posts: 5636 posts
Division/ Workshop-wise vacancy:
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 919 posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522 posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 551 posts
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140 posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547 posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110 posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847 posts
List of Trades:
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
Stipend: As per Apprentices norms.
Eligibility Criteria of N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.04.2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking
How to apply for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through the official Recruitment Portal of Northeast Frontier Railway. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Official portal will be loaded in a new tab.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At last, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- For future reference take a printout of the submitted application form.
Documents to be uploaded
- Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para 8.5 above.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against ExServicemen quota. Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
Important Dates of N F Railway Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to Online Application: 1st June 2022, 11 AM
- Last date to Online Application: 30th June 2022, 10 PM
Important Web-Links of N F Railway Apprentice Vacancy
Selection Process of N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- The merit list in each unit will be percentage of marks obtained in marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above. Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted in respective units, will be called for document verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and production of medical certificate as per annexure attached.
FAQs of N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment
How many posts are vacant under N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
There are 5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy under N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
What is the starting date to online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
The starting date to online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment is 1st June 2022.
What is the Last date to online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
The Last date to online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment is 30th June 2022.