|LIC Recruitment 2023 – 300 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts|
|Organization Name||LIC, India|
|Name of Posts||AAO|
|No of Posts||300 posts|
LIC Recruitment 2023
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer ((Generalist). A total of 300 vacancies have been announced by LIC for the AAO posts. Interested candidates who are eligible may apply online here.
In this article, we will discuss all the LIC Recruitment 2023 in detail – from eligibility criteria important dates, application form details and more. So read on for more information about this exciting opportunity. Please check nerjobnews.com to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Official Notification 2023 fully.
- DHS Assam Admit Card 2023 – 2720 Grade III & IV Posts Written Test
- Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2023 –Apply Online for 2741 Posts
- Assam Police Recruitment 2023 – 928 Grade IV Vacancy, Online Apply
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – 11409 MTS & Havaldar Posts
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 1458 ASI & HC Posts, Online Apply
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
No of posts: 300 posts
Category-wise vacancy: Category wise vacancy as follows.
- SC: 50 posts
- ST: 27 posts
- OBC: 84 posts
- EWS: 27 posts
- UR: 112 posts
Salary: Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria of LIC AAO Recruitment
Age Limit: Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.01.2023. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 both days inclusive only are eligible ).
Age Relaxation: Category wise upper age relaxation will be as follows.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD(Gen): 10 years
- PwBD(SC/ST): 15 years
- PwBD(OBC): 13 years
For more details refer to the official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
|SC/ST/ PwBD||Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST|
|Others||Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST|
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay their application fee through the online payment gateway.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official Recruitment Portal of LIC. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for AAo posts.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for online application submission: 15th January 2023
- Last Date of online application submission: 31st January 2023
Important Web-Links of LIC Recruitment
FAQs of LIC Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online for LIC Recruitment?
The starting date to apply online for LIC Recruitment is 15th January 2023.
What is the last date to apply online for LIC Recruitment?
The last date to apply online for LIC Recruitment is 31st January 2023.
How many posts are vacant under LIC Recruitment?
There are 300 vancant posts under LIC Recruitmen.