LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021
|Name of scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme|
|Name of awarding authority||LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation|
|Eligibility||XII Pass with 60 % marks in the Academic Year 2020-2021|
|Last date for submission of application||31st December 2021|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation has released the official notification of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021. LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is a scholarship to meritorious students belonging to Economically Weaker Sections so as to provide them with better opportunities for higher education and employment. Good News! Interested and eligible students who are looking for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship may apply online here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website https://licindia.in. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2021
About LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation was established on 20.10.2006 as a part of LIC’s Corporate Social Responsibility. The Foundation has been registered with the Charity Commissioner Mumbai and is also exempt under Section 80G of Income Tax.
The objectives of the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation are promoting education, health, relief of poverty or distress, and advancement of other objects of general public utility. The Foundation has supported projects ranging from construction of Hospitals, School buildings and classrooms, library, computer centre, Old age homes, Hostel buildings for children in tribal areas, Vocational training centres for differently-abled persons to provide infrastructural facilities to needy persons in different pockets of the country.
Eligibility Criteria of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- All candidates who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-2021 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for scholarship. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
- All candidates who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-2021 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Vocational Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
Special Girl Child Scholar:
- To encourage education to girl child, Special scholarship for Girl Child after class 10 for pursuing higher studies in 10 + 2 pattern for two years. The candidate who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum. The grant is provided to girl students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in 10 + 2 pattern.
Note: The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
Conditions of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is subject to the following conditions:
(i) Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum.
(ii) Selection of LIC Scholar will be on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
(iii) The candidate should secure more than 55%marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is awarded, failing which the scholarship will be discontinued.
(iv)Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
(v)The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
(vi)Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
(vii) If a student violates any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
(viii) If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.
(ix) LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
(x) The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
(xi)The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF.
Rate of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
Regular Scholar: An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three installments.
Special Girl Child Scholar: An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three installments.
Mode of Payment: The Scholarship amount will be transferred to the Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT. Therefore in case, the candidate is selected for the scholarship, the Bank Account details and IFSC code and copy of cancelled cheque with the name of the beneficiary is compulsory.
How to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?
Before online applying to this scholarship interested and eligible students should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible students may apply online by visiting the official LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021.
- Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- The official webpage will be displayed.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details.
- Finally, enter your bank account details and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Web-Links of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Instruction to Candidates||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
What is the last date for submission of the online application for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021?
# The last date for submission of the online application for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 is 31st December 2021.
What is the Education Qualification to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021?
# All candidates who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-2021
What is the Official Website of LIC India?
# The Official Website of LIC is https://licindia.in.