|LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 – Online Apply for 9394 Posts|
|Organization Name||LIC, India|
|Name of Posts||ADO|
|No of Posts||9394 posts|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) posts under various zonal offices. A total of 9394 vacancies have been announced by LIC for the ADO posts. Interested candidates who are eligible may apply online here.
In this article, we will discuss all the LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 in detail – from eligibility criteria important dates, application form details, and more. So read on for more information about this exciting opportunity. Please check nerjobnews.com to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job, Private Sectors Job, and educational notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Official Notification 2023 fully.
- ITI Assam Admission 2023: Industrial Training Institute, Online Apply
- RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023 – Apply 291 Posts Online
- Gauhati University PG Admission 2023 – MA, MSc and MCom
- SSUHS CEE 2023 – Admission into DPharm and BPharm Courses
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply 1465 Agniveer Vacant Posts Online
শেহতীয়া চাকৰি নিযুক্তিৰ আপডেট, এডমিট কাৰ্ড ডাউনলোড,পৰীক্ষাৰ প্ৰস্তুতি, পৰীক্ষাৰ ফলাফল ইত্যাদিৰ বাবে আমাৰ Telegram Channelটো আৰু WhatsApp Groupটো Join কৰক
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
No of posts: 9394 posts
- Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi): 1216 posts
- North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur): 1033 posts
- Central Zonal Office (Bhopal): 561 posts
- Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata): 1049 posts
- South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad): 1408 posts
- Southern Zonal Office (Chennai): 1516 posts
- Western Zonal Office (Mumbai): 1942 posts
- East Central Zonal Office (Patna): 669 posts
Salary: Rs. 35,650-2200(2)-40,050-2595(2)-45,240-2645(17)-90,205
Eligibility Criteria of LIC ADO Recruitment
Age Limit: The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 01.01.2023, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 (both days inclusive) as on 01.01.2023.
Age Relaxation: Category wise upper age relaxation will be as follows.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
For more details refer to the official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Experience: Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry or in marketing of financial products.
|SC/ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/- +Transaction Charges + GST|
|Others||Rs. 750/- + Transaction Charges + GST|
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay their application fee through the online payment gateway.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official Recruitment Portal of LIC. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online for ADO posts.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link.
- A new Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for online application submission: 21st January 2023
- Last Date of online application submission: 10th February 2023
Important Web-Links of LIC Recruitment
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of LIC Recruitment
What is the starting date to apply online for LIC Recruitment?
The starting date to apply online for LIC Recruitment is 21st January 2023.
What is the last date to apply online for LIC Recruitment?
The last date to apply online for LIC Recruitment is 10th February 2023.
How many posts are vacant under LIC Recruitment?
There are 9394 vancant posts under LIC Recruitmen.