|Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2022 – 4 Office Peon & Process Server Vacancy|
|Organization Name||District & Sessions Judge, Kamrup (M).|
|Name of Posts||Office Peon & Process Server|
|No of Posts||04 Posts|
|Education Qualification||8th Pass|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
|Recruitment Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Kamrup Metro Judiciary has released the job notifications for the recruitment of 4 Office Peon & Process Server Vacancy in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM), Kamrup Metro, Guwahati. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Career in the Kamrup Metro CJM may apply here.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Related Post: ASDMA Guwahati Recruitment 2022
Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment Vacancy Details
1. Office Peon
No of posts: 2 [STH-1, EWS-1]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000-52,000/- with GP Rs. 3,900/- (P.B.-1)
2. Process Server
No of posts: 2 [UR]
Eligibility Criteria of Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class VIII standard, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit will be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD etc. as per Govt. rules.
How To Apply for Kamrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment 2022?
- The application should be addressed to the “Chief Judicial Magistrate. Kamrup (Metro), Guwahati” and the envelope containing the application form and other documents should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………………”. It is made clear that the candidate must clearly specify in his/her application for which of the post he/she is submitting candidature.
- Duly filled up application along with the self-signed testimonials should reach the office or drop box kept in the undersigned office premises on or before 18-02-2022 by 5:00 PM.
- The applications shall have to be submitted along with self-attested copies or relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size coloured photographs along with one self-addressed envelope of size 5cm x 11cm shall be enclosed with the application.
- Applicants shall have to mention clearly his/her existing mobile number/numbers and email id in the application.
- The eligible candidates shall have to collect their respective Admit Card by the applicant himself/ herself w.e.f. 02-03-2022 till 15-03-2022 from the office of CJM, Kamrup (M), Guwahati during office hours and it is made clear that no call letters will be dispatched separately.
Important Dates of Kumrup Metro Judiciary Recruitment
- Starting Dates for Submission of Offline Application: 03/02/2022
- Last Date for Submission of Offline Application: 18/02/2022
Important Web-Links of CJM Kamrup Metro Recruitment
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Office Peon || Process Server|
|Official Website||Click Here|