|Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 – Apply online for 150 ACIO Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Technical|
|No of Posts||150 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||16th April 2022|
|Last Date||07th May 2022|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released a recruitment official notification regarding the 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Technical vacancy. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online IB Recruitment portal with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below in this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Related Post: Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
No of posts: 150 posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 56 posts [UR:30, EWS:6, OBC:6, SC:8, ST:6]
- Electronics Engineering: 94 posts [UR:50, EWS:9, OBC:9, SC:16, ST:10]
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation is up to 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST, 40 years for Departmental Candidates, 35 years for Widow Candidates (General Female), and 40 years for Widow Candidates (SC/ST/OBC Female) candidates.
I. B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering from a Government recognized University/ College/ institute
II. Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science. or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
GATE Score: Candidates must possess a valid GATE score card of GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 in Electronics & Communication (GATE code: EC) or Computer Science & Information Technology (GATE code. CS).
- Others: Rs.100/–
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Female/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline. Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Official portal will be loaded in a new tab.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At last, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- For future reference take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Starting date to online Apply: 16th April 2022
- Last date to Online Apply: 7th May 2022