|Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – 1531 Vacancy, Group C Online Form|
|Name of Posts||Tradesman Mate, Group ‘C’|
|No of Posts||1531 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job / Defence Job|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of 1531 Tradesman Mate Group ‘C’ vacancy at various Commands. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a Job in Indian Navy may apply online with help of this article.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below of this article or you may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- ITI Assam Admission 2023: Industrial Training Institute, Online Apply
- RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2023 – Apply 291 Posts Online
- Gauhati University PG Admission 2023 – MA, MSc and MCom
- SSUHS CEE 2023 – Admission into DPharm and BPharm Courses
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply 1465 Agniveer Vacant Posts Online
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2022 Details
Name of post: Tradesman Mate, Group ‘C’
No of posts: 1531 posts
- UR: 697 posts
- SC: 215 posts
- ST: 93 posts
- OBC: 385 posts
- EWS: 141 posts
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise upper age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (UR): 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board or institute with knowledge of English.
- Should have completed Apprentice Training in the trade. OR Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
How to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment?
Before applying to jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting the official Indian Navy Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to complete the online process.
- Scroll down, Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Indian Navy Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date of online application submission: Third day (22nd February 2022) of publication of notification in Employment Newspaper
- Last Date of online application submission: 28th day (22nd March 2022) from the opening date of registration
Important Web-Links of Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy
|Online Application||Registration | Login|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022
What is the starting date of online application?
# The starting date for submission of Indian Navy Tradesman online application is 22nd February 2022.
What is the total number of vacancy of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment?
# The total number of of vacancy of Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment is 1531.
What is the last date of online application?
# The last date for submission of Indian Navy Tradesman online application is 22nd March 2022.