|Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 – 35 Vacancy, Online Apply|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Posts||Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)|
|Name of Branch||Education Branch and Executive & Technical Branch|
|No of Posts||35 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job/ Defence Job|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Check Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Indian Navy BTech Cadet Entry Scheme 2022
Join Indian Navy has released an employment advertisement for the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent) July 2022 Batch vacancy. There are 35 vacacny in Education Branch and Executive & Technical Branch. Good News! Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a job in ht e Indian Navy may apply online here and this is a Central Government Job.
In this article, we will cover all details of the latest Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age limit, salary, and how to apply. For more accurate complete information you may check the official notification which is given below at the end of this article or you may visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Privat Sectors Job notifications. Before applying to the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
- Indian Army Law Officer Recruitment 2022
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment 2022
- Sivasagar Judiciary Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)
No of posts: 35 Posts
- Education Branch: 05
- Executive & Technical Branch: 30
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
Age Limit: Born between 02 January 2003 and 01 January 2005 (both dates inclusive).
Education Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
Selection Procedure of Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
- IHQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021. All candidates are required to fill their Rank as per Common Rank List (CRL) in the application. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Mar – Apr 2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- Merit list: Separate merit list for Education Branch and Executive & Technical Branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed as per the availability of vacancies in the respective branch.
(a) Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B. Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive and Technical Branch (Engineering & Electrical) will be as per the extant policy.
(b) The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
How to Apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme?
Before online applying to the jobs interested and eligible candidates should read the full notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online these vacancy by visiting the official Recruitment portal of Indian Navy. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for Indian Navy Recruitment.
- Scroll Down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- A new Indian Navy Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next, you need to submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2022
- Online Apply Starting Date: 27-02-2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 08-02-2022
Important Web-Links of Indian Navy Vacancy 2022
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|