|Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 – 90 Vacancy For TES (10+2) Entry
|Name of Organization
|Name of Course
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 48 Course
|All Over India
|Mode of Apply
|Mode of Apply
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022
Indian Army has released an official notification for 90 vacancy under Technical Entry Scheme 48 Course (TES) commencing in Jan 2023. Those unmarried male candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria may online through the Indian Army Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy details, education qualification, age, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. For more accurate information you may check the official notifications which are given below in this article or you may visit the official website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com regularly to get the latest upcoming updates on Govt. Job and Private Sectors Job notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the Indian Army TES Recruitment Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- BSF Recruitment 2022 – 323 ASI & Head Constable Vacancy, Online Apply Right Now
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Agniveer Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Agniveer Vacancy, Apply Online
- AGNIPATH Recruitment 2022 – 46,000 Agniveer Vacancy in Indian Army, Navy & Air Force
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Technical Entry Scheme 46 Course (TES) – Jan 2022
No of posts: 90 posts
Pay: Level 10 Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army TES Recruitment
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
▶ Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
▶ Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES Recruitment?
Aspirants candidates should read the full official advertisement before online apply.
The application mode for Agnipath Recruitment is online. Interested and eligible unmaried male candidates must apply online and follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down; Check the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- A new Join Indian Army Recruitment portal will be displayed.
- Complete the registration process first.
- After that, click on the Online Application Link and Login.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, print out the submitted application form.
Important Dates of Indian Army TES Recruitment 2022
|Starting date to online apply
|22-08-2022 at 15:00 Hrs
|Last date to online apply
|21-09-2022 at 15:00 Hrs
Important Web-Links of Indian Army TES Recruitment
|Visit Our Facebook Channel
Table of Contents