|IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 – 500 Vacancy, Apply Online|
|Name of Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Posts||500 posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||3rd June 2022|
|Last Date||17th June 2022|
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
IDBI Bank has released a recruitment notification regarding the 500 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancy. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the IDBI Bank Recruitment portal with help of this article. Selected candidates will be first inducted in to a Post Graduate Diploma program.
We share all details of the latest IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. If candidates want to know complete accurate information can check the official notification in this article or they may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com for the upcoming latest Govt. Job updates information regularly. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Related Post: IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Assistant Manager
No of posts: 500 posts
- UR: 200
- SC: 121
- ST: 28
- EWS: 50
- OBC: 101
Eligibility Criteria of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 21 to 28 years as on 01/04/2022 .
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as follows:
- SC /ST: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer Proficiency: Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
About the program: Selected candidates will be inducted into 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) program comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- Others (Application fee + Intimation Charges): Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Intimation Charges): Rs. 200/-
- Payment method: Pay the fee online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet).
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Selection Process of IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test.
|Section/s||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
- The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview.
- The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University/ Nitte University as stipulated in the advertisement.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment?
Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the IDBI Bank Recruitment portal between 3rd June 2022 and 17 June 2022. Candidates follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2022
- Scroll down to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Register your application.
- Fill in the application and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee and submit the form.
- At last, print out the application form.
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”
Important Dates of IDBI Bank Vacancy 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 3rd June 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17th June 2022
Important Web-Links of IDBI Recruitment 2022
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|