|IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2022 – 6432 Probationary Officer Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|No of Posts||6432 posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, and Main Examination|
|Application Fee||Rs. 850/-|
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 6432 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy against IBPS CRP PO/ MT-XII. Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria may apply online through the IBPSC Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2022, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. If candidates want to know complete accurate information can check the official notification in this article or they may visit the official website. Check our website nerjobnews.com for the upcoming latest updates on Govt. Job, Private Job, and educational notifications. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
- Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2022 – 246 Vacancy
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Online Apply for 1535 Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2022 – 399 Constable (General Duty) Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2022 – 990 Scientific Assistant Vacancy @ Meteorological Dept.
- Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022 – 346 Wealth Management Professional Vacancy
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
No of posts: 6432 posts
- Bank of Baroda: 0
- Bank of India: 535 posts
- Bank of Maharashtra: 0
- Canara Bank: 2500 posts
- Central Bank of India: NR
- Indian Bank: NR
- Indian Overseas Bank: NR
- Punjab National Bank: 500 posts
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 posts
- UCO Bank: 550 posts
- Union Bank of India: 2094 posts
Examination Centers in Assam
Examination Centre (Preliminary): Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, and Tezpur
Main Examination Center: Guwahati and Silchar
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 30 years as on 1st August 2022. Candidate should be born between 2nd August 1992 to 1st August 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark–sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates – Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST).
- For all others Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
- Payment Method: Online (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to apply for IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can read the full advertisement for applying to the Jobs and then visit the official IBPS Recruitment portal at www.ibps.in.
Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Important Dates of IBPS PO Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 02-08-2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 22-08-2022
- Date for Download Call Letter for PET: September/ October 2022
- Date for Conduct PET: September/ October 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter or Prelims Exam: October 2022
- Date for Prelims Exam: October 2022
- Date for Released Result for Online Exam: November 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter or Mains Exam: November 2022
- Date for Mains Exam: November 2022
- Date for Provisional Allotment List: April 2023
Important Web-Links of IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment