|IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 6035 Vacancy|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||Clerk XII|
|No of Posts||6035 posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Fee||Rs. 850/-|
|Starting Date||1st July 2022|
|Last Date||21st July 2022|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released an official notification for the recruitment of IPBS Clerks 5830 Vacancy in Participating 11 Banks (CRP Clerk – XI for Vacancies of 2023-24). Those candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria as per the notification may their online application through the IBPS Recruitment portal with help of this article.
We have shared all details of the latest IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and more. If candidates want to know complete accurate information can check the official notification in this article or they may visit the official website. Please do visit our website nerjobnews.com for the upcoming latest Govt. Job updates information regularly. Before applying for the jobs Aspirants are requested to go through the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022 fully.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Related Post: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Examination Name: IBPS CRP CLERKS – XII
Name of post: Clerk XI
No of posts: 6,035 Posts
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 4
- Andhra Pradesh: 209
- Arunachal Pradesh: 14
- Assam: 157
- Bihar: 281
- Chandigarh: 12
- Chhattisgarh: 104
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli/ Daman & Diu: 1
- Delhi: 295
- Goa: 71
- Gujarat: 304
- Haryana: 138
- Himachal Pradesh: 91
- Jammu and Kashmir: 35
- Jharkhand: 69
- Karnataka: 358
- Kerala: 70
- Ladakh: 0
- Lakshadweep: 5
- Madhya Pradesh: 309
- Maharashtra: 775
- Manipur: 4
- Meghalaya: 6
- Mizoram: 4
- Nagaland: 4
- Odisha: 126
- Puducherry: 2
- Punjab: 407
- Rajasthan: 129
- Sikkim: 11
- Tamil Nadu: 288
- Telangana: 99
- Tripura: 17
- Uttar Pradesh: 1089
- Uttarakhand: 19
- West Bengal: 528
IBPS Clerk Vacancy in Assam
Total no of posts: 157
|Name of Bank||No of Posts|
|Bank of India||02 Posts|
|Canara Bank||02 Posts|
|Central Bank of India||97 Posts|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||02 Posts|
|Punjab National Bank||26 Posts|
|UCO Bank||20 Posts|
|Union Bank of India||08 Posts|
Examination Centers in Assam:
Examination Centre (Preliminary): Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, and Tezpur
Main Examination Center: Guwahati and Silchar
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2022): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried: Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC, and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
Educational Qualification (As on 21.07.2022): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent, a qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems are mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates – Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST).
- For all others Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
- Payment Method: Online (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Before applying online for the Jobs Eligible and Interested Candidates should read the Full Notification.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
Candidates are required to upload their
– Left Thumb Impression
– A hand written declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Important Dates of IBPS Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 1st July 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21st July 2022
- Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
- Prelims Admit Card: August 2022
- Online Prelims Exam: September 2022
- Online Main Exam: October 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
Important Links and Notification in PDF of IBPS Clerk Recruitment
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Examination :
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
FAQs of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
What is the starting date to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
The starting date to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 is 1st July 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 is 21st July 2022.
What is the educational qualification for IBPS Recruitment?
The educational qualification of IBPS Recruitment is Graduation.